Internship Program in Marketing or Communications
Eligible interns will assist the TV production aspect of the racetrack, with an emphasis on live event recording. Camera work, video packages, non-linear editing, race related statistics research, Audio engineering, Video engineering, Graphics work, and various reporting work are among some of the duties necessary to a successful race day. Additional duties will inevitably arise throughout the course of the racing season.
Internship candidates must be matriculated in a college or university, should have academic coursework within the communications field, or Marketing, and be within good grade standing. Most important, candidates should have a deep passion, and appreciation for the physical media/television field with an emphasis on a quality broadcast.
Be able to work Fridays throughout the season (or until the internship has been fulfilled)
- Non Linear editing, such as Adobe Premiere Pro CS, or CC
- Adobe Photoshop CS, or CC
- Basic understanding of what a TV studio control room is, and basic understanding of positions required to run it
- Intermediate understanding of camera production
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to govern your own amount of work
- Ability to lift potentially heavy TV gear
- Have a positive proactive attitude
**Apply today by emailing your resume and a brief description of your current involvement in Communications, and/or marketing. If you chose to do a brief description of your interest in live event production, it would help in our selection of a potential candidate.