For your safety and the safety of others, the following guidelines and rules are in effect at Stafford Motor Speedway.
All coolers, bags, and backpacks will be subject to search. Only soft-sided coolers 12″ or under, in all dimensions, will be permitted into the Grandstand Area.
Personal chair backs are permitted with size restricted to a maximum seat depth of 12 inches.
The Following Items Are Not Permitted For Security Reasons:
- Glass Bottles And Cans
- Thermos Bottles Or Coolers
- Firearms / Dangerous Weapons
- Stafford Motor Speedway Does Allow Soft-Sided Coolers With Maximum Dimensions Of 6x6x12 Inches.
- Juice Boxes, Plastic Bottles, Snacks, Etc. Are Permitted, While Glass, Cans, And Alcohol Are Not Permitted.
- Children Ages 14 Years And Younger, Must Be Accompanied By A Paying Adult When Entering And Exiting The Admission Gates. Children Are Not Allowed To Exit The Speedway Without An Adult.
- The Paddock Area Is Restricted To Persons Involved In The Preparation And Maintenance Of Vehicles In Competition. The Paddock Area Is Not A Spectator Area And Persons Under 14 Years Of Age Are Prohibited From Entering The Paddock Area. All 14 And 15 Year Olds Entering The Paddock Area Must Be Accompanied By A Parent/Guardian And Must Fill Out and Sign A NASCAR Addendum A Form Prior To Entry Into The Paddock Area. To Enter The Pit/Paddock Area, Shoes And Shirts Must Be Worn. Flip-Flops Are Prohibited.
- Smoking Is Prohibited In The Main Grandstand Area.