Paddock Pass Policies
The only way to access the paddock area is with the purchase of a paddock pass.
Paddock Pass Guidelines:
- The paddock area is a restricted area for participants, crews and team members.
- A guardian is required to sign an Addendum A Minors Release Form for minors age 14 to 16. Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from the paddock area.
- For the divisions that participate in infield pitting, a NASCAR license is required for infield pit access.
Attire for Paddock Area and Infield Pit:
- No open toed shoes or sandals in the Paddock or Infield Pit
- No sleeveless shirts or shorts in the Infield Pit Area
- Shirts and pants are recommended in the paddock area; shorts, dresses; and/or skirts and blouses are permitted.
- Shoes or sneakers are required.
- Clothing must be appropriate for a major sporting event and family environment. Bathing suits are prohibited.
Stafford Motor Speedway may determine, in the best interest of the sport, that certain attire is unsuitable.