Tire purchasing limits have been updated for August 27th. Purchasing limits will be in effect August 27th and will be updated on a weekly basis. Please review the following updates:
- SK Modified teams will be able to purchase 2 right side tires and 1 left side tire or 1 right side tire and 2 left side tires.
Compounds available this week for SK Modified teams will be the 450 (right) and m30 (left).
- SK Light Modified teams will be able to purchase 1 right side tire and 1 left side tire.
Compounds available this week for SK Light Modified teams will be the 650 (right) and m30 (left).
- All other divisions (Late Model, Limited Late Model, Street Stock) will not be allowed any tires for purchase. We will evaluate and update the purchase limits next week prior to the next event.
- We are actively working with Hoosier to plan for the rest of the season and hope to have a schedule available next week.
|August 27 Tire Purchase Limits|
|SK Modified||2 Right Side Tires (450) and 1 Left Side Tire (m30) or
1 Right Side Tire (450) and 2 Left Side Tires (m30)
|Late Model||0 Tires|
|SK Light||1 Right Side Tire (650) and 1 Left Side Tire (m30)|
|Limited Late Model||0 Tires|
|Street Stock||0 Tires|
- New teams must adhere to purchase limits listed above. Please note updates for Late Model, Limited Late Model, & Street Stocks.
- Teams are allowed to bring tires not purchased at Stafford into inventory. Tires must be the correct compound as noted in the rulebook.
- The Hoosier 2040 will be added as a left side tire compound and the Hoosier 650 will be added as a right side tire compound for the SK Modified® and SK Light Modified divisions until further notice.
- Teams will receive a dated tire coupon when they sign-in for each event.
- Coupons are not allowed to be transferred and are only good for that event.
- Teams signed-in for that night’s event must attempt to compete.
Teams that sign-in and fail to attempt to compete will be assessed a penalty and will not allowed to purchase tires in the next competing event.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.