Stafford Speedway’s Contingency Program allows you to get involved in the racing excitement by providing a weekly bonus directly to Stafford Speedway race teams
How the Contingency Program Works:
A weekly monetary award is offered by you or your company for the first, second, or third place finishers in a specified division. Eligible divisions SK Modified®, Late Model, SK Light, Limited Late Model, or Street Stocks
You may choose to require a decal (32 square inches maximum) to be present on the race car to be eligible for award.
All contingencies must be paid to Stafford Motor Speedway in advance for prompt distribution
|Division||1st||2nd||3rd||# Of Races|
|SK Light Modified||$125||$100||$75||22|
|Limited Late Model||$125||$100||$75||22|
The Contingency Program Includes:
- Company name announced before and after the sponsored feature event.
- Company logo decal displayed on all cars in participating division in contingency location
- Company name listed on the staffordspeedway.com on track partners page.
- Contingency commitments are for the entire season; ~22 feature events (varies per division) are scheduled for the 2021 season.
- Single event contingencies will be accepted for each division’s special event(s).