Wednesday Night – Non Stafford Driver Prelim Night
- Car: SK Modified
- Laps: 80 laps
- Starters: 26
- Setup: Fixed
- Time Trials
- 4 Heat Races – 10 laps (cautions do not count)
- 5 Transfer from each event
- 2 Consolation Races – 10 laps (cautions do not count)
- 3 Transfer from each
- Stafford Drivers: Must have competed in an event at Stafford Speedway in 2019 or are registered to compete in a division/event in 2020
- Non Stafford Drivers: open to any iRacer on the iRacing platform
Prelim Night Transfer
- Top 5 finishers from Prelim Night event (4/8 & 4/15) transfer to Friday’s event
- Top 5 finishers will be invited to Friday’s event on the iRacing platform following the Wednesday night event.
League Capacity Limits
- Driver Race: Capped at 55 to allow for 5 transfer positions
- Non Driver Race: Capped at 60 drivers
- No Resets
- No Tire Changes
Initial start on green, restarts on leader
Restart Box will start in the middle of turns 3/4
Leader gets lane choice
Double file restarts
Any intentional wrecking results in DQ
3 strike rule
Cause 1 yellow receive end of line penalty
2nd yellow 1 lap penalty and end of line penalty,
3rd yellow removed from server
Any driver that does not attempt to slow down for any wreck in front of them/behind them will be sent to rear or issued penalty based on situation.
Over aggression will not be tolerated and driver will be issued a penalty based on situation.
Radio chat disabled for 4 out of the 5 mins during time trials.
- Arguing over race chat or bullying in any means will NOT be tolerated.
- Drivers can only pit for damage
- Top 3 to Normal Stafford victory lane following the finish of 80 lap feature
If a driver is experiencing lag/connection issues they will be given 1 warning
If the lag continues they will be forced to drop to the rear
If lag/connection issues continue the driver MUST report to pit lane until the lag is corrected.
If a driver’s lag/connection issue causes an accident the driver must report to pit road until the lag is fixed.
Any driver who fails to meet the connection guidelines will be given a disqualification in the race.