Tire Purchasing Limit for Friday, October 1st
- SK Modified & SK Light Modified teams will be allowed to purchase 1 Right and 1 Left side tire
- Late Model teams will be allowed to purchase 1 Right and 1 Left side tire
- Limited Late Model teams will be allowed to purchase 1 tire (right or left)
- Street Stock teams will be able to purchase 1 tire
Reminder: New Tire Rule In Effect as of 9/10/21
- Teams are allowed to move only the quantity of tires allowed for purchase into their tire inventory, as long as they have enough credits
- Example: SK Modified teams will only be allowed to move a max of 2 tires into their tire inventory
- Tire inventory limits are still in effect and will be updated on your tire sheet
- New teams (drivers competing in their first event at Stafford in 2021) are allowed to put 6 tires in their tire inventory but will be limited to their division purchase limits for the week.
All previous tires rules still remain in effect through the remainder of the season.
|October 1st Tire Purchase Limits|
|SK Modified||1 Right Side and 1 Left Side Tire|
|Late Model||1 Right Side Tire and 1 Left Side Tire|
|SK Light||1 Right Side Tire and 1 Left Side Tire|
|Limited Late Model||1 Tire (left or right)|
|Street Stock||1 Tire (left or right)|
Please contact the track office or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.