This Friday night, September 10th, is the First Responder Friday / TC 13 Shoot Out event.
Please review the updated tire rule for Friday, September 10th below:
Tire purchasing limit update for September 10th
- SK Modified teams will be able to purchase 2 right side tires and 1 left side tire or 1 right side tire and 2 left side tires
- SK Light Modified teams will be able to purchase 1 right side and 1 left side tire
- Late Model teams will be able to purchase 1 right side and 1 left side tire
- Limited Late model teams will be able to purchase 1 tire
- Street Stock teams will be able to purchase 1 tire
New Tire Rule Update In Effect (9/10/21)
- Beginning 9/10/21 teams will be allowed to move only the quantity of tires purchased using their tire coupons into into their tire inventory.
- Example: if you receive one tire purchase coupon for the week, you may only bring one tire into your inventory for the event. If you receive two tire purchase coupons for the week, you may bring 2 tires into your inventory for that event.
- New teams (drivers competing in their first event at Stafford in 2021) are allowed to put 6 tires in their tire inventory but will be limited to their division purchasing limits for the week.
Tire rules already implemented
- New teams must adhere to purchase limits.
- Teams are allowed to bring tires not purchased at Stafford into inventory. Stafford Speedway tire credit system remains in place. Tires must be the correct compound as noted in the rulebook.
- The Hoosier 2040 will be added as a left side tire compound and the Hoosier 650 will be added as a right side tire compound for the SK Modified® and SK Light Modified divisions until further notice.
- Teams will receive a dated tire coupon when they sign-in for each event.
- Coupons are not allowed to be transferred and are only good for that event.
- Teams signed-in for that night’s event must attempt to compete.
- If in attendance, you must run 50% of the laps in order to receive a tire allocation for the next event, except in rare instances.
- If a team attempts to sign-in a car that is not at the track or a car that does not intend to compete, the team and driver will be fined $250 and will not receive their tire allocation for the next event, except in rare instances.
September 10th Tire Purchase Limits
|SK Modified||2 Right Side Tires and 1 Left Side Tire or
1 Right Side Tire and 2 Left Side Tires
|Late Model||1 Right Side Tire and 1 Left Side Tire|
|SK Light||1 Right Side Tire and 1 Left Side Tire|
|Limited Late Model||1 Tire|
|Street Stock||1 Tire|
Please contact the track office or email email@example.com with any questions.