Overnight Parking Policy Policies
Stafford Motor Speedway allows overnight parking, commencing the morning of scheduled event dates for self-contained Recreational Vehicles. We do have specific guidelines regarding parking areas and common courtesies that will enhance our guests stay on our property. Please abide by these policies.
• All camping must be contained to the designated camping area beyond the wood fence in the parking lot
• Tent camping is prohibited anywhere on Speedway Grounds.
• ATV’s, Dirt Bikes, and Mopeds ARE PROHIBITED from Speedway grounds. Golf Carts are permitted, but must be registered with the Speedway Office and provide proof of insurance. Carts may only be operated by persons 16 years of age or older.
• All self-contained vehicles wishing to access Stafford’s overnight parking area must park only within the location designated to them.
• Each RV will be designated one parking area only.
• Fires are permitted, but only if they are contained in a fire-pit, or fire-ring. All fires must be extinguished when not attended.
• Fireworks are not permitted at any time.
• Pets are permitted provided they are leashed at all times.
• Quiet time throughout the Speedway property is 1:00 AM.
• The overnight parking area will open by 8:00 AM the morning of the scheduled event date.