Paddock Pass Policies
The only way to access the paddock area is with the purchase of a paddock pass.
Face Masks | Wash Hands | Keep 6 Ft. Apart
We have worked with Connecticut government officials to ensure Stafford Speedway will be ready to provide a safe experience for all in attendance. Safety protocols and procedures will be in effect that include:
- Participants will be required to bring and wear face coverings unless doing so would be contrary to his or her health due to medical conditions.
- Masks required at all times except when in your team’s pit stall.
- Masks recommended but not required when seated in the grandstand area.
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility, attendees are encouraged to wash hands frequently.
- Our Staff will be cleaning and disinfecting the restrooms throughout the event.
- Entry and exits to the grandstands, along with routes to concession stands and restrooms will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- There will be food service onsite, as well as physical barriers between guests and food service operations.
- If you are sick please stay home.
- If you are in a high risk category, please consider staying home.
Paddock Pass Guidelines:
- The paddock area is a restricted area for participants, crews and team members.
- A guardian is required to sign an Addendum A Minors Release Form for minors age 14 to 16. Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from the paddock area.
- For the divisions that participate in infield pitting, a Stafford license is required for infield pit access.
- Season Paddock Pass must be in hand and presented at the pit sign in window for paddock access.
- No personal vehicles, pets, or grills are permitted in the paddock area.
Attire for Paddock Area and Infield Pit:
- No open toed shoes or sandals in the Paddock or Infield Pit
- No sleeveless shirts or shorts in the Infield Pit Area
- Shirts and pants are recommended in the paddock area; shorts, dresses; and/or skirts and blouses are permitted in the paddock area, but not in the infield.
- Shoes or sneakers are required.
- Clothing must be appropriate for a major sporting event and family environment. Bathing suits are prohibited.
Stafford Motor Speedway may determine, in the best interest of the sport, that certain attire is unsuitable.