- Registration for eStafford Speedway iRacing leagues
- Fee for Administrative cost of League Administration & Live Stream Cost
- Fee covers 4 events for both Stafford Drivers and non Stafford drivers
- 4 car types: Late Model, SK Modified, Super Late Model, & Tour Modified
- Stafford Speedway Driver event held on 5/22, 5/29, 6/5 & 6/12
- Non Stafford Driver events held on 5/20, 5/27, 6/3, & 6/10
- Top 5 finishers in Non Stafford Driver event transfer to Friday's event
- Stafford Speedway Driver events to be live streamed on Stafford Speedway's YouTube channel. Final Non driver event to be live streamed.
- Driver Requirements: Must be registered to compete in a 2020 Stafford Speedway division/event or have competed in a race at Stafford Speedway 2019.
- Non-driver race open to anyone with an iRacing account
- No refunds or transfers
- Driver races purse: 1st $150, 2nd $75, 3rd $25
Stafford Motor Speedway - All Rights Reserved
Stafford Motor Speedway - 55 West Street / P.O. Box 105 - Stafford Springs, CT 06076 - 860-684-2783
Designed by Mattingly Graphics using the