Stafford Motor Speedway Facility Map
Stafford Motor Speedway Address:
Stafford Speedway Main Grandstand Diagram
Check out our Stadium Seats
Stafford Speedway Track Policies
Stafford Speedway Grandstand & Ticket Policy
- Ticket Policy
- No cash refunds, in the event of postponement tickets are good for a future event
- One Re-Entry
- Guests are allowed to exit and re-enter the facility once per event
- Exceptions will be made for inclement weather and medical needs
- Bag Policy: Stafford Speedway bag policy has been updated as follows:
- 1 Bag Per Person
- Non personal sized bags
- 1 Gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- Clear plastic bag less than 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- Personal sized purses and wallets
- Camping: camping will be permitted in designated areas. Parking lot gate will not be open until the day of event
- Grandstand and Other Rules
- Personal chair backs are permitted with size restricted to a maximum seat depth of 12 inches
- Smoking Is Prohibited In The Main Grandstand Area.
- Children ages 14 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult when entering and exiting the admission gates.
- Children are not allowed to exit the facility without an adult.
- The paddock area is restricted to persons involved in the preparation and maintenance of vehicles in competition. The paddock area is not a spectator area and persons under 14 years of age are prohibited from entering the paddock area. All 14 and 15 year olds entering the paddock area must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and must complete and sign an Addendum A form prior to entry into the paddock area.
- Shoes And Shirts Must Be Worn at all times.
- Flip-Flops Are Prohibited from the paddock area
- The Following Items Are Not Permitted For Security Reasons:
- Cannabis / Marijuana
- Thermos Bottles Or Coolers
- Firearms / Dangerous Weapons
- Permitted Items:
- Juice Boxes
- Plastic Bottles
- Snacks, Etc.
Paddock Pass Policy
The only way to access the paddock area is with the purchase of a paddock pass.
Paddock Pass Guidelines:
- The paddock area is a restricted area for participants, crews and team members.
- A guardian is required to sign an Addendum A Minors Release Form for minors age 14 to 16. Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from the paddock area.
- For the divisions that participate in infield pitting, a Stafford license is required for infield pit access.
- Season Paddock Pass must be in hand and presented at the pit sign in window for paddock access.
- No personal vehicles, pets, or grills are permitted in the paddock area.
Attire for Paddock Area and Infield Pit:
- Stafford Speedway Competition License required to access the infield area
- No open toed shoes or sandals in the Paddock or Infield Pit
- No sleeveless shirts or shorts in the Infield Pit Area
- Shirts and pants are recommended in the paddock area; shorts, dresses; and/or skirts and blouses are permitted in the paddock area, but not in the infield.
- Shoes or sneakers are required.
- Clothing must be appropriate for a major sporting event and family environment. Bathing suits are prohibited.
Overnight Parking Policy Policies
Stafford Motor Speedway allows overnight parking, commencing the morning of scheduled event dates for self-contained Recreational Vehicles. We do have specific guidelines regarding parking areas and common courtesies that will enhance our guests stay on our property. Please abide by these policies.
Note: Policies change for special events. Please refer to specific event page for more details.
• All camping must be contained to the designated camping area beyond the wood fence in the parking lot
• Tent camping is prohibited anywhere on Speedway Grounds.
• ATV’s, Dirt Bikes, and Mopeds ARE PROHIBITED from Speedway grounds. Golf Carts are permitted, but must be registered with the Speedway Office and provide proof of insurance. Carts may only be operated by persons 16 years of age or older.
• All self-contained vehicles wishing to access Stafford’s overnight parking area must park only within the location designated to them.
• Each RV will be designated one parking area only.
• Fires are permitted, but only if they are contained in a fire-pit, or fire-ring. All fires must be extinguished when not attended.
• Fireworks are not permitted at any time.
• Pets are permitted provided they are leashed at all times.
• Quiet time throughout the Speedway property is 11:00 PM.
• The overnight parking area will open by 8:00 AM the morning of the scheduled event date.
Policy On Live Broadcasting Of Stafford Motor Speedway Events
Live or replay broadcasting of any kind including but not limited to video, radio, online, text, etc… of Stafford Speedway events is prohibited without prior written approval by management. Stafford Speedway reserves the right to refuse press credentials for any individual, organization, or group who does not abide by this policy. Thank you for your cooperation.
Media Credential Policy
- Send all requests for media credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Speedway reserves the right to approve or decline any requests
- All requests must be in writing
- To be added to the Stafford Speedway Press Release Distribution list contact email@example.com