Published: July 18, 2022
SK Modified Tire Draw / Tire Sales Policy
Tire draw has been implemented for the remainder of the 2022 season to ensure a fair tire selection for SK Modified teams
- Drivers that sign-in for competition on Friday will draw a number for Tire Sale order for the next event.
- Drivers that did not register the previous week will draw for a position at the end of the line.
- If you do not run a qualifying event or the feature, you will not be eligible for tires at the following event attended.
- If you run a qualifying event, but not the feature, you will be eligible for one tire credit at the following event attended.
- The tire draw is for drivers, the tire draw and tire credits follow the driver.
- If a team changes drivers, the new driver will use his draw from the previous Friday, or will have to draw last if they didn’t register for competition the previous Friday.
- New drivers will be allowed to purchase only the number of tires we are selling that week.
- Tire Sales will begin at approximately 2:45 pm on race day.
- Tire Sales will alternate between SK and SKL teams.
- If you are not in your numerical order at the time your number is called, we will move on to the next number.
- If you arrive late, you may skip to the correct area in line (numerically).
- You may not enter the tire sales area until your number has been called.
- You may size and take only the tires you are eligible for at that draw number.
- You may not size up and / or set aside tires for any other draw number.
- You must leave the tire sales area and wait for your next draw number to be called before you size any other tires (team cars).
- All tires in the sales area are available for the current draw number…no tires may be “held”.