SMS Track Specs
Stafford speedway ground layout – 24″ x 36″
Click image below for larger image
Sms Ground Layout
Parking Area For Both Cars And Motor Homes Offering Race Fans An Overnight Stay For Special Events! There Is Also Handicapped Parking For More Than 80 Vehicles.
- Track and infield enclosed by guardrail and concrete wall 12-3/4 acres
- Inside racing surface length – 2,580 feet
- Track width-turns – 51 feet
- Backstretch length – 500 feet
- Pit road width – 32 feet
- Turns one and two banking – 9 degrees
- Outside racing surface length – 2,881 feet
- Track width-straightaways – 42 feet
- Safety lane width (apron inside of turns) – 12 feet
- Frontstretch length – 550 feet
- Pit road length – 700 feet
- Turns three and four banking – 7½ degrees
- Main Grandstands – 7,000 Seats
- Stadium Chair Back Seats – 200 Seats
- Paddock Area Grandstands – 1,300 Seats
- First Level – 7,384 Square Feet
- Second Level – 7,384 Square Feet
- Fair Grounds Restaurant – 860 Square Feet
- Concession And Speedway Office – 1,430 Square Feet
270,000 Watt Musco Lighting System Developed Here At Stafford Motor Speedway Before Musco Lighting Was Installed At Other Nascar Tracks Like Daytona.
8,400-watt Sound System
By Whelen Engineering. Developed At Stafford Speedway For Other Racing Facilities Around The World.
Broadcasted On The Am Band At 103.1fm On The Dial.
Race Control Can Be Heard With A Scanner At 464.5000 On Your Frequency Setting.